«»



Magic Word:
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

facebook twitter instagram













Try :)
Posted On Monday, November 21, 2011 @ 5:51 PM| 0 comments
you I want you to know that I love you very much, I know you prefer you life now than before. youremember I used to say my you I just want to seeyou happy, I know you love very close Afiqah, younever ask me state how I miss my you? god onlyknows how much I miss you, I know you do notwant to lose Afiqah right? So I pull away to draw back you life now. you, I love you not how youlove me now, you love me just as a friend, I loveyou the same as before, this feeling will neverdisappear. you why you did not for me to go?much less for the good of you with him? I now Ido not have to worry because I have peoplewatch you, it's someone you remember to take medications, do not be late eat, do not latesleep, plenty rest. I have to go, away from you lifenow. you care of yourself okay? I have tried to learn accept that fact,